- 1 GARDEN AND FOREST
- 126.96.36.199 THE GARDEN AND FOREST PUBLISHING CO.
- 188.8.131.52 NEW YORK, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 1888.
- 1.0.1 TABLE OF CONTENTS.
GARDEN AND FOREST
PUBLISHED WEEKLY BY
THE GARDEN AND FOREST PUBLISHING CO.
Office: Tribune Building, New York.
Conducted by Professor C. S. Sargent.
ENTERED AS SECOND-CLASS MATTER AT THE POST OFFICE AT NEW YORK, N. Y.
NEW YORK, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 1888.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- Asa Gray. The Gardener’s Monthly.
- The Forests of the White Mountain
- Landscape Gardening.—A Definition
- Floriculture in the United States
- How to Make a Lawn
- Letter from London
- A New Departure in Chrysanthemums
- New Plants from Afghanistan
- Iris Tenuis, with figure
- Hardy Shrubs for Forcing
- Plant Notes
- Wire Netting for Tree Guards
- Artificial Water, with Illustration
- Some New Roses
- Two Ferns and Their Treatment
- Timely Hints about Bulbs